SHY Aviation are proud to be affiliated with the following companies.
National Air Transportation Association
Founded in 1940, the National Air Transportation Association (NATA) is the leading organization representing aviation service businesses such as fixed base operators, charter providers, maintenance and repair organizations, flight training, airline service companies and aircraft management companies, including those supporting fractional shareholders. NATA’s mission is to empower its members to be safe and successful aviation businesses.
Air Charter Safety Foundation
The Air Charter Safety Foundation will lead and support the advancement of the highest safety standards available to allow the business, charter and fractional ownership industry to offer the safest air transportation products in the world and to provide objective information about these standards and services to the public.
National Business Air Association
NBAA allows to foster an environment that allows business aviation to thrive in the United States and around the world.
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The Association represents more than 10,000 companies and provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition, the world’s largest civil aviation trade show.
Wyvern helps us choose quality vendors, More and more charter buyers base their purchasing decisions on more than just trip cost. They are looking to their charter broker to provide them with assurances that they are booking a safe flight. Wyvern Brokers have access to the data needed to research operators and provide clients with verification that each trip meets their requested safety requirements. Wyvern Brokers commit to contracting flights on legitimate air charter carriers, to maintaining a safety program within their organization, to provide PASS reports their customers on all flights, to be free of violations, and to uphold fair and ethical trade practices.
The Wyvern Broker Program contains a resource directory listing brokers who may provide brokerage services and who are able to provide their customers with Wingman Standard PASS reports. The only broker who may provide you with a Wingman Standard PASS report is one of a Wyvern Broker.
South Florida Business Aviation Association
• Representation within local, regional and state government
• Bringing together business aviation interests to promote responsible growth of aviation in South Florida
• Supporting business aviation as an integral part of the local business community, as well as the surrounding community as a whole
• Promoting the values of professional practices, ethical conduct and standards of safety
• Working within the public sector to educate neighbors and inform local governments of the benefits business aviation provides the community
• Demonstrating the significant role business aviation plays within South Florida and the national transportation system
• Increased member visibility through networking opportunities and business referrals
• Timely and informative speakers & events
• Marketing & advertising opportunities